|* PAINT SURFACE CONTAMINATION
Red iron oxide speckles, more visible on white vehicles, come mainly from the constant bombardment of metal brake dust that is in the air. Professional day clay treatment can eliminate this as well as other contamination such as tree sap, bug spatter and bird droppings which can cause permanent damage to a vehicle's paint if left unchecked.
* PAINT SCRATCH REMOVAL
Mobile Command Detail can remove many surface scratches, swirl marks and scuffs through the use of advanced polishing techniques. Scratches tend to dull a vehicle's paint surface, which opens it to many conditions that can create further damage.
|* PAINT PROTECTION
WAX will give your vehicle an enhanced shine and protection from the sun's harmful rays. Wax must be reapplied every 3 to 6 weeks in order to be affective.
* PAINT SEALANT - is the longest form of protection you can buy for your vehicle's painted surface. Paint sealant is a synthetic polymer which actually bonds to your painted surface providing the very best protection and shine. Paint sealant should be reapplied every 3 to 6 months.
|* Leather Protection
• Protect your expensive leather interior from harsh UV rays and
normal driving wear.
• Drying, cracking and fading are common problems associated with improper maintenance.
• Makers of Lexol recommend leather conditioning treatment every
30 days to keep leather soft and supple.
* Carpet & Fabric Protection
• Protect your fabric seats, floormats and carpet from spills and spots.
• Wipe spills clean with a damp towel (in most cases).
• Coats each fiber with a long lasting protective coating.
• Does not alter the look or feel of the fabric.
|* Interior Cleaning w/ Vapor Steam
• Our vapor steamer uses 280 degree steam to clean, sanitize and disinfect every surface in your vehicle.
• Cleans carpets and fabric with out damaging the fibers.
• In most cases cleans the interior without the use of chemicals.
• Cleans headliners without causing sagging.
• Kills germs & bacteria.
• Also helps to eliminate bad odors.